Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

More of Bruce's book






I've been trying to get this book finished. In case you're wondering why there's so much 'white space' my sister will need room to journal and possibly add more pics. If anyone has any suggestions for the pages please let me know. On the family pages I got to use my new Cricut...love that thing :)

In other news, There's a new challenge blog called Saturday Spotlight withHidden Potential. I can't wait to see what kind of challenges they'll have but for now they have BLOG CANDY! Go take a look. I already follow a few of the DT blogs & they're awesome so I'm sure I'll love this new blog too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! What a really fun book you've put together!! TFS!! I wanted to say thank you for the shout out about the new challenge blog!! I hope you will stop by and try out some challenges with us!! Be sure to stop by and meet the Spotlight Divas if you haven't already!! Good luck with the give away!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!