Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm Back :)

I can't believe it's been over 2 months since my last post. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's always takes up time for me. My computer was being uncooperative & forced me to reinstall windows. Can't afford a new computer yet. Add to that a January Bridal shower, it's been busy. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!

Here are pics of a few of my recent projects.
This was a gift for my daughter's boyfriend. It's done with 2 strands so it worked up quickly and it's WARM. He really liked it.

Last summer I bought a few boxes from Walnut Hollow's clearance sale. Two of the boxes were painted and decoupaged for Elissa's 2 friends. I forgot to take a picture of them. Anyway, I still had one left. When shopping after Christmas at Michael's I wound up buying a pack of 8 note cards for a quarter. I added some cardstock & stickers from my stash to 3 of them and used the other 5 for the last box. After painting it black I used the cards to hide the straw looking insets. Elissa now wants to keep it.

Now that things are settling down, I am trying very hard to work on scrapping. I started my son's school pictures. I just have the background & pics done on most of them right now. Still have to add the accents/embellies. I'll post them when I get more done. My other scrapping projects are to catch up on these:
6x6 favorite pics-one for each kid
8.5x11 school pics-one for each kid
12x12 school pics of the kids
8x8 all about me
8x8 Christmas
There's more that I want to do, including cards, but these are first. Wish me luck & I promise to post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!