Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Using my stickers..

The PaperCrafts blog has a post about using letter stickers...a whole sheet of them. It inspired me to use up some of those stickers I've had forever. You know the ones....bought because they were cute, on sale, or some other reason. They sat in your stash...forgotten. Well I pulled out a stack of Me & My Big Ideas stickers and went to work. They're not the greatest but I cleared out at least a dozen sheets and started using some letter stickers I've been "saving". Most of them are border stickers that I cut to make backgrounds on the cards. I still have a few cards that need sentiments added.

Operation Write Home also has a new challenge posted on the Homefront blog. It's a 50/50 challenge and the details are here...http://www.owhhomefrontblog.org/2010/02/half-and-half-challenge-due-march-15.html
Hope your having a good day & USE THOSE STICKERS :)

Almost forgot...Paper Hugs has a challenge with candy http://paperhugs.typepad.com/paper_hugs/2010/02/some-fun.html using PaperCrafts as inspiration...

4 comments:

  1. your cards are simply wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made all these yummy cards and it sounds like you have a big heart. You should check out SRM sticker challenge
    http://srm-stickers.blogspot.com/2010/03/welcome-to-baby-month-at-srm-stickers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are marvelous, and I know they will be greatly appreciated!!! You have inspired me to dig through my stash of stickers...that are buried somewhere under all the other "must haves" (hahaha) and actually put them to good use. Thank you for helping our nation's heroes stay in touch with their loved ones:o) You are amazing!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!