Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

FWF March 30

Happy Friday! It's been a busy week. Trips to get hubby's car fixed, trips to take my daughter to and from work, and my son turned 22 on Wednesday! I don't have any idea where those 22 years went.

Today I have a card that I entered in the Chick Challenges and the Ippity challenge. I didn't think I would like doing the sketch from Chick Challenges but I gave it a shot. I was surprised how much I liked the finished card. It's featured in the Ippity blog as a Friday Fav too. Thanks so much!!
The second photo are of two magnets I made. I get different types of magnets all the time. They come in the mail, on phone books, etc. I've been wanting to alter some for a while now and finally did it. I used sentiments from a kit of the month and scraps from my stash. It's a fun way to use up scraps.

The Unity blog has all the details for Friends with Flair and their current sale of 40% off on a lot of stamps. Ippity stamps are included too. Just pick a chick and order.

Have a great week!

17 comments:

  1. I think the B&W one is my favorite....liking the pocket idea..cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are really pretty, but the black and white one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and magnets! I love your idea to alter all of those annoying magnets that seem to collect from everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I adore your chick challenges card. Very chic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute designs. Black and white are always so classy together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great creations! love the use of the tag on the card :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, and the magnets are sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your scoend porject. super cute and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sophisticated with the black and white!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are terrific! Congrats on your shout-out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been busy :) I love your Awesome card and magnets. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic.. love your card and magnets

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your ippity card/tag! love how the flowers pop against the BW background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your black and white card is so pretty! I love your mix of papers and the red flowers really make your card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome cards! That pocket one is fab! Congrats on being a Friday Fave! It is very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!