Followers

Friday, March 21, 2014

FWF & Gelatos

Hi Everyone!

This week has been kinda busy for me. I think that sometimes I just try to do to many things at once. Last night I just wanted to play. I picked out some Unity stamps, my gelatos, my Pitt artists pens and some watercolor paper. I just wanted to make a few ATCs.


Please excuse my shadow. It really wanted in the pictures ;)

Anyway, that's it for me. Remember Unity is having a GREAT sale this weekend. And, if you're looking for a challenge to make use of your awesome Unity stamps check out my previous post or just head straight to PaperCrafter's Corner.

16 comments:

  1. Great cards. These would be perfect for Project Life scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I still haven't inked up that cute couple in the last card yet. Must do soon. Thanks for the fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great atcs :) Love those little guys in the last one :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty, I especially love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layered up backgrounds on this trio of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful set of ATCs. i love that sweet little couple, they are so cute!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had fun playing! Fun ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE these!! Awesome colouring and I just love your style. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of these stamps as ATCs. Hugs--Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love ....loooooove them all! Sometimes it is way more fun to sit back and play!
    Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of these supplies on your ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great ATC'es. I'd love to receive ANY of those!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice ATC's! The couple is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those cuties in the last picture caught my eye - they are adorable! Glad you had some time to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, what darling ATCs! So glad you found some time to play - it's hard some days, isn't it? Such good therapy, though! Well, except for the cleaning up part... that's never fun! Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!