Followers

Saturday, August 2, 2014

PCC 61

Hi Everyone!

This week's Papercrafter's Corner challenge had me using something I haven't used for a long while....embossing powders.


At first I couldn't figure out what to do. I kept seeing the trees. But the more I looked I began seeing other things. The word holiday, the red & white umbrella, the blue sky. Then I thought...Christmas!


If you haven't played along with these challenge you should really give it a try! Who knows, you might even win a prize :)

3 comments:

  1. Love that you picked up on the trees! It came out so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trees came out so nice and crisp! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely holiday card. So pretty with the white trees on the navy background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!