Followers

Friday, September 5, 2014

For my daughter

Hi Everyone! I hope this past week has treated you well. 

This week's inspiration for PaperCrafter's Corner challenge #66 is one my daughter would love.


She collects makeup like I collect crafting supplies. One of her favorite makeup purchases are lip products. Here's my card that I'll be sending to my daughter:


Unity has several monthly subscriptions for their stamps. Sometimes they're put on sale as individual kits. There were a few that I told myself that I would buy if they ever went on sale. The hearts stamp came from one of those kits. It's from the Jan. 2014 kit of the month. The 'i love you' is from 'frames in the house'. I added Ranger's Glossy Accents to the red hearts and to the word love. 

Have a great week!

18 comments:

  1. Maybe she can color each heart with a lip color and use it as a chart? :) Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hearts... thanks, for shearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is going to looooove it:-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute as a button! Er, I mean heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card from this inspiration piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute and clever!
    I tend to forget how awesome black white look with a splash of color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I like the glossy accents on it.
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, I love the emphasis on those red hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shiny red hearts. Cool effect on the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Love the red, glossy hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely the way the red ones pop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool how the red hearts stand out. Beautiful CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on the challenge! It's always fun to have someone in mind when doing these, isn't it? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great design. Love the glossy red ones

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!