Followers

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Double inspiration. PCC#84

Hi Everyone!

Here is this week's inspiration at PaperCrafter's Corner:
Love the bright red hearts!
I had started a journal page a while back but never finished it.  Then I saw this week's inspiration and the videos from CHA (the Dyan Reaveley one) and finally finished it.
The quote is from Khalil Gibran and says "Beauty is not in the face Beauty is a light in the heart."

Have you seen the CHA videos? Or the 1200+ photos? You really need to go look! Follow the link....Papercrafter's Corner. Be prepared to be in AWE!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!! Love the sentiment and that you used the inspiration from the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it bigger and I could see the quote and all the texture! Very nice. I am going to get out that texture paste soon! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!