Followers

Saturday, May 23, 2015

PCC #100!!!

Hi  Everyone! 
I hope you had and an awesome week.

This is challenge #100 for PaperCrafters Corner!
Because of this milestone there are 3 inspiration magazine covers. 
Because it's their 100th challenge there was one requirement. We have to use the numbers 100,10,1, or 0. My first thought was to use the last image and then incorporate a binary code. But then something happened this week that made me take a different route. 

See this little kitty?
Her name is Princess Tiger Lily, Tiger for short. She is just about 17 years old. And, as of Monday, she is no longer with us. She crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I still have a hard time keeping the tears at bay. So, this week's card is in honor of our kitty.

I chose the second cover and created this card.
I found the quote online that matched my feelings. Although we are all sad now Tiger gave us lots of reasons to smile. 
The crochet flower that I made a long time ago, a couple die cut leaves, and patterned paper was all I needed to complete the card. 

Congrats to Steph and PCC for 100 fabulous challenges!
Your papercrafted creation
must incorporate the numbers 100, 10, 1 or 0,
or any combination of these numbers,
or anything that represents them
(think lines, circles, ovals, etc.) - See more at: http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/papercrafting-challenge-magazine-mondays-week-100/#comments
Your papercrafted creation
must incorporate the numbers 100, 10, 1 or 0,
or any combination of these numbers,
or anything that represents them
(think lines, circles, ovals, etc.) - See more at: http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/papercrafting-challenge-magazine-mondays-week-100/#comments

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I am so sad for you!! Missing one's beloved pet is such a hard loss! God bless you and your family at this time. You card is so inspiring and love your quote. Will be saving it for another time myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!