Followers

Friday, July 12, 2013

A little FWF

Hi Everyone!

My Florida sister is in town doing some work on her rental properties. She came across 2 boxes of wedding invites, & thank you cards complete with envelopes. She tossed the printed stuff and gave me all the envelopes. I made up a few cards to fit the smaller ones.







The stamps are from different sets and singles. I really like this size. There's not a lot of space to fill!

Have an AWESOME week!

 Sue's Cricut & Crafts new challenge is up. This months theme is wreaths. I hope you're planning on playing along. She's also doing a month of Christmas cards if you need some great inspiration!

17 comments:

  1. These are all great but love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards love those sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. $ beauties! Like the spritzed background on the butterfly card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful! love the black and white
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great collection of cards! Loving those hexes on card #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards! That second one is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are pretty. Looks like a perfect use for those envelopes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are all beautiful - I like the last one best! Awesome score for you, though, getting all those envelopes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME!! These are some great cards!! How lucky are you to get some envelopes. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love getting paper goodies! And this reminds me...I have a bunch of envelopes in a box that I need to pull out and use! I think my favorite is the third one, I love the use of repetition! Have fun with your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards!! Looks like you had fun creating them. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!