Followers

Friday, July 5, 2013

FWF

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great 4th of July!
I wasn't sure I was going to be able to join in today. I had eye surgery this morning to correct my double vision. My eyes aren't hurting very much at all ....yet. So I decided to make a simple thank you card to post on Facebook for my family and friends.


I used my newest Itty Bitty. I love this stamp!
I colored the flower with Gelatos and the patterned paper is MME.

As usual there's a sale at Unity...Buy One Get One for $.44! That a great deal!

Time to go rest my patriotic ( they're red, white, & blue) eyes.

18 comments:

  1. Nice color combo! Very pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet floral design with the softest background. Love the pastel colors. Pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the color you used on the flowers! This is one of my favorite stamps! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love everying about this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha, ha...I sure hope that your patriotic eyes are feeling well!!! Your card is sweet...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely flowers, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Om my goodness...hope your eyes are okay still and pain free!!
    You made a stunner of a card lady...have a great weekend!!
    Hugs
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty flower! Hope you get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this stamp also. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work putting all those patterns and colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your surgery worked well for you. Your card is delightful with plenty of pattern but elegant restraint as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you shared this gorgeous card!! Love those flowers and your colouring. Take care and rest your eyes, my friend! Speedy recovery... {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh. Hope you get well soon. Be careful not to force your eyes. I know scrapbooking can be an addiction. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best of luck on your surgery results. The card is made so rest those eyes! I always love this flower when it is used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How are your eyes today? I hope you are seeing improvements each day! This poppy stamp is one of my favorites! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I can't believe you just had eye surgery and could still turn out a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!