Followers

Monday, July 7, 2014

Unity & Crafty Steals

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I played in either the Unity Be Inspired challenge or the Crafty Steals third Thursday challenge.

I picked Unity's color challenge:
 
And combined it with Crafty Steals' sketch challenge:
And here is what I created:


It started out a little differently  I had cut the paper in strips for the sketch but I didn't like it at all.  I flipped the paper and started the weave. I liked that. While looking through my scraps I came across the black scallop with a circle cut out of it. Next came the stamps, watercolors, and a little bling and the card is done.


3 comments:

  1. Love the way you've combined the challenge with the sketch. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the butterfly's ! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!