Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Etsy entry

The last entries for the Etsy Inspired 100th Challenge!

Hey! So it's Jamie's daughter here, and I used the same inspiration as my mom did in her last entry. The "Be Free" one. To be honest, it was hard picking just one, so I think I kind of incorporated all of them, mainly because I think all the pendents are just gorgeous. But the one that struck out to me the most was the Be Free one. Now I like to draw, so my 'freedom' so to speak, mainly comes from my art. And so, I couldn't just place an image on my entry without it meaning something. So yes, I did draw the girl on the right of the card. That is not something I printed out! lol, I hope you enjoy!



Jamie here. My inspiration from Cathy Walters Etsy shop. Love the pop of red :) She does that on several of her pendants.

ATC using Unity stamp and a Prima flower. The stamp I used was the tree one. I just stamped the branches twice.
It was fun doing this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your cards! So original! Your EIC is amazing!


    Thanks so much for helping EtsyInspired celebrate our 100th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both fabulous cards, especially your amazing drawing ... wonderful inspired design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!