Followers

Friday, November 2, 2012

FWF

Happy Friday! I hope everyone survived Frankenstorm! The weather people thought we would get lots of rain and high winds.....we didn't.  Schools were cancelled on Tuesday and Trick or Treating will be on Saturday. I am sooo thankful that we were spared. My heart goes out to all those that lost so much. 




I made a card and a couple ATCs this week. 

Card
stamps: Unity Oct. KOM
paper: DCWV

ATC #1
stamps: Unity Oct. KOM
paper: DCWV
watercolor crayons

ATC#2
stamps: Unity/Christy Tomlinson script background, MLS Vintage Doily Shop
watercolor pencils

Unity's sale this week is a great time to stock up on some Itty Bittys. Buy one get one for a buck. Happy shopping!

13 comments:

  1. These are all really cute! I love the Jack-o-Lantern with the banners behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you've been busy! nice cards. i love the colors and so many stamps used! ooh la la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on everything! I really like that pumpkin for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the third... nice distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set of cards. I like the pumpkin with the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are terrific! I love the colors you used on each. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your color choices. Great work. I am now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek! Look at those adorable ATC's! I have to say, I am in love with the sentiment on the first card. I used it quite a few times this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card and your ATC's...they are great! And I'm glad you didn't have it bad...we didn't either. I am still shocked every time I see photos of Jersey and NYC...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards. Love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!