Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Merry Christmas mini

I decided to make a couple mini canvases today. I'm not sure how I'm going to use them though. Maybe as ornaments? Hang one on the wall? Gift tag? 
Here's a closer look. There's tiny gold dots all over the paper just to give it a little texture and shine.

Paper: Basic Grey Aspen frost
Stamps: Unity Bitty Backgrounds & Christmas Eve Chowder
Paint: Faber Castell Cherry Red Gelato, Ranger Gold Paint Dauber
Greenery, ornaments, bow: from my stash.

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow ! I like the colors and the stamps used ... Perfect as decors for this Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas decorations or made a great gift for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! I'd hang them on the wall OR the tree. Beautiful anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty project. This mini would make a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! One could be a gift all by itself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are FABULOUS! You should submit these for the challenge over on 3girljam, because it's a christmas theme, anything goes, and LOTS of prizes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous projects! I think they would make awesome ornaments! That is such a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I have a couple of these floating around, and love your idea to use them as ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous minis!! I think they would look great on the wall! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. My. CUTENESS! I love the branches! That's just too fab.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These will make the cutest ornaments ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!