Followers

Friday, January 4, 2013

an Inspired FWF

Hi everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic holiday. Mine was nice but I'm glad that it's over. I already took down my decorations. Now I can get back to crafting. 

While hopping along on FWF I came across Gwen's blog..Windchimes and Lilacs. Go look :) She made these beautiful canvases with a pattern for a girl that she found from this blog.. I waned to try it but not on a 12x12. Soooo, I shrunk the pattern and made it fit on a 5x7 canvas.


I really enjoyed making this even though it's not as well done as Gwen's. I used a few Unity stamps on the background. The words were done with foam alpha stamps that I've had forever. 

Have an awesome week :)

Congrats to Karen (Karey2005)!! She won for commenting on my blog last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!