Followers

Friday, May 10, 2013

FWF

Happy Friday!

I bought the DCWV Midnight Chic stack to make my wedding album until I remembered I already bought a kit with the red/black/white colors. So I now have a 180 sheet stack of 8.5x11 black & white prints. You will probably see a lot of projects using this stack :).
This box also has the Midnight Chic stack. I colored the paper using Gelatos. The 'ME" is a car part. I want to add a Unity stamp to it. I just haven't figured out which one yet. Any suggestions?

Sue's Cricut and Crafts has the May Christmas challenge posted. The theme is snowflakes. You can use any company you want. I know you have some Unity snowflakes in your stash. Go play! Think how nice it would be not rushing to make your cards in November!
 
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects! That black, green and white combo is so striking! The design for your card is fabulous!
    So sad to not have had FWF this week, but I sure am happy that I did not miss out on these beauties of yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!