Followers

Friday, November 22, 2013

A challenging challenge

I saw the post on the 7 GYPSIES blog for a vintage Christmas challenge. I wasn't going to enter because I have very little 7 GYPSIES. What little I do have is not Christmas. I really wanted to enter so I gathered up what I had and started thinking and searching the web. I saw the 3d paper stars and decided to give it a try.These are the end result.


I used the 7GYPSIES Very Beautiful music & script stamps on 3 of them and the other 4 are paper scraps. A few gems, some metallic Smooch ink, and fibers and I now have some star ornaments. 
Won't they look pretty on my Christmas tree?

1 comment:

  1. Such a great use of 7G music & script! The stars turned out so nicely, and yes, they'll look fabulous on your Christmas tree! (Camille from Seven Gypsies)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!