Followers

Friday, December 27, 2013

The last FWF of 2013

Hi Everyone! 
I hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Mine was great! The annual Christmas Eve party was at my house this year. We even Skyped with two of my sisters that were unable to make it in. That was FUN! 
This is the last FWF of 2013. I can't believe the year is almost over. My crafting supplies are usually put away for Christmas but I had to get out a few things so I could play along today. 
I used my new Bee Happy Hexagons and Color Box plum ink and made this simple card. Although it's hard to see I added yellow Stickles to the flower centers. 


Unity is having an end of the year inventory sale. It's a great time to pick up the stamps you didn't get from Santa and......


I wish you all a 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

16 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Can't believe this year will be done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo.. I've not used this stamp yet. It's time to get it inked. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love those hexagons! have a happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun and trendy design. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I have to ink that stamp set up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the yellow Stickles in the flower centers -- very festive! Cute card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card. I can see where this set is going to have many possibilities. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS card! Like the little bling you added with the Stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I can totally see the yellow/gold accents and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card! Perfect placement on your hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card. Cool that Xmas Eve was at your house. Happy NY to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely card! I need to break out my stamp set, love how you used yours! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year!! Thanks for adding our button to your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!