Followers

Friday, March 21, 2014

PCC challenge

Hi everyone!

Here is this weeks PaperCrafter's Corner challenge inspiration...
I didn't have a lot of time this week but I did manage to make a simple card. I even used a punch that I haven't even touched for a long, long time! There's still time to enter :)
Papercrafter's Corner is also having another challenge. An earth day challenge. You are to use anything that has been sitting around a while, recycled, or tossed to make something new. I like doing this anyway it's just figuring out what to do. I was thinking I would make a companion piece to this PL tray. It's made from a Victoria's Secret gift set box.
I have lots of little things like stamps, washi, diecuts, etc that need a centralized home. I have a couple boxes that I think will work out well for this challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!