Followers

Friday, August 15, 2014

FWF & PCC63

Hi Everyone!

I didn't get a chance to play last week because I've been trying to get my daughter ready to send off to college. She'll be staying at the dorm so, of course, she thinks she NEEDS everything on the school list! Between that and trying to get her laundry done.....no time left for crafting. It would be easier if she didn't knock out her knee. Anyway....
Here's my Unity card for this week. 
The flowers are from the October '12 Kit of the Month. I colored them with Zig photo markers. I was very surprised they still worked!

My next card is for PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday challenge #63. Here's the inspiration:
I chose to use the black/white background and the color blue:
I used the Midnight Chic paper from DCWV. I like that it has matching patterns in the black & white. I used a Unity stamp and a little bling and the card was done. 

Have a great week!

14 comments:

  1. So pretty ..... good luck with getting your daughter ready for college! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your flower background in the first card, so pretty! Good luck with the college move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty pair of cards! I love those colored flowers on the first! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are delightful and your take on the PCC challenge is great! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards, love the midnight chic paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards! I'll be doing the college thing next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice cards. Good luck with your daughter's college diligence. Enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great birthday cards! Good luck to your daughter embarking on her college journey - that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!