Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2015

PCC #83

Hi everyone!
I hope the new year is treating you well so far. Me....not so much.

It was COLD so I started out last week putting together a puzzle.
Then I started feeling like maybe I was coming down with something so I did another puzzle.

It's now the end of the week and the coughing showed itself. Ok.....I'm sick! Too sick to do much of anything. 
After a week, I'm finally feeling better. Well enough to make a card for the PaperCrafter's Corner Challenge. Here's the inspiration:
And here's my card:
I liked the look of the notebook. The paper is Pebbles 'Front Porch'. The "Happy Birthday" is Spellbinders. And the 'to you' are the Studio G alphabets. I love those little alphas. I have about 6 sets. They're the perfect size for cards and project life. 
I hope you decide to join in on these challenges. They're so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. Great card and I just love the Spellbinders HB letter font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the puzzles, too. They are good therapy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love your puzzles, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!