Followers

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Challenge Time

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're all warm and not buried under a mountain of snow. We lucked out on this current storm...only in that we have rain in the mix. So not much snow. 

I have 3 cards to show today. 

And here's my card:

I bought a new sympathy stamp set from unity and had to ink up this heart. I stamped and embossed it in white. When I showed my niece she thought it needed color. So I took out my Spectrum Noirs and started coloring.  I added a Spellbinder's diecut word and the card was done. 
My second card was based on need. It was for my niece's baby shower.
I was still working on it when I got a phone call from the party hostess. The shower was cancelled because my niece was heading to the hospital to have the baby. He's a beautiful baby boy! 
The last card is for the CraftySteals third Thursday sketch.

 I had a bit of a hard time with this one. I don't know why. But I got it done. It's not what I would normally do but I like it.
I think I might try making a few more cards while the Super Bowl is on. I'm waiting for the return of Blacklist after the game. 
Have a great week and try to stay warm :)

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, these are so absolutely gorgeous!!!! You did a spectacular job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!