Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

PCC #108

Hi Everyone!

I'm still without a desktop and if I don't get busy, I'll be without a laptop too. Anyway....it's week 108 at PaperCrafters Corner!


There are so many possibilities with this image. I chose the ice cream cone. I even had some Dear Lizzy paper with ice cream cones in it.


Once I realized I didn't want the patterned paper to cover the whole background it came together quickly. The stamp I used, of course, is Unity.

I finally broke down and bought a Gelli plate. I bought the 3x5 just to see if I liked it. I don't. I LOVE IT! It's so much fun trying to figure out what will happen. I bought some index cards from the dollar store to practice on.


My favorite one was the blue print using a DCWV stencil.


I even used paint to color the Unity stamp. You'll probably see more of these Gelli prints in future posts. 

That's it for me this week. It's hot and time to make dinner (without using the oven).

Have a GREAT week & keep cool.

1 comment:

  1. So many fun projects!! Love your ice cream card! You make me want a gelli plate. This looks so fun and they came out so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!