Followers

Friday, January 22, 2016

PCC week 129

Hi everyone!

Are you getting snow where you are? We're getting anywhere from ...2 TO 3 inches north...4 TO 7 inches south in my county. So who knows?
So I'll be CRAFTING!

This week's PaperCrafters Corner challenge is so colorful!
The internet/computer is being temperamental today so here's the link:
 http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/papercrafting-challenge-magazine-mondays-week-129/

And here's my card


I chose the watercolor flowers as my inspiration. I used Unity stamps, Kuretake watercolors, and vellum.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. DELIGHTFUL!!!
    I was wondering, how did you attach the vellum panel?
    Thank You for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELIGHTFUL!!!
    I was wondering, how did you attach the vellum panel?
    Thank You for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stamped and colored flowers. I just got those pens, but not ready to use them. They intimidate me. It will take a while before I can measure up. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a delightful watercolored card! And congratulations on the winning of Week #129!! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!