Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

RAK day with PaperCrafters Corner

Hi everyone!

Did you know that today is 
RANDOM ACTS of KINDNESS DAY?
I didn't either....until I saw Stephanie's post on Facebook. She also has a challenge on the blog. It's super easy....craft a RAK. http://papercrafterscorner.com/ has all the details.
For the RAK I made 2 cards.

The first one is for a family friend that just had a hip replacement due to hip dysplasia. She is my daughter's oldest friend. Literally, since birth. While catching up on scrapbooking I came across a photo that I've been meaning to give to her. So....this challenge came at the perfect time. 


The second card is for my daughter. She has been wanting to take a few photos back to school but always forgets to pack them. I decided to be a nice momma and send them to her. 


Both cards are already out for the mail carrier so I don't forget to send them. 

Thanks Steph for a much needed challenge! Just the kick I needed. :)

I'll be back later this week for the week 133 Magazine Monday challenge. I hope to see an entry from you there!

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas JPSCRAPS!

    Thanks for joining in.

    We hope more will join in - here's the link: http://bit.ly/PCCsRakDay2016Challenge

    Have a great day everyone and go spread some kindness!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas JPSCRAPS!

    Thanks for joining in.

    We hope more will join in - here's the link: http://bit.ly/PCCsRakDay2016Challenge

    Have a great day everyone and go spread some kindness!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good mom! Good friend! Good crafter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!