Followers

Friday, September 27, 2013

FWF


Hi Everyone!

I have two little cards to share today.
I used scraps and UNITY. 
I've been getting some Project Life-ish pages ready for paper, stamping, and embellishing. I call it 'ish' because the layouts are not weekly. They're done by the photos. I could have 3 months on one page or 4 pages for one event. I love this way of scrapping! So much faster and easier for me.
One book has 1990 to 1993. The other one has 1994 to 1996. It feels great getting these photos scrapped...finally!
Another reason for not creating much is that my daughter is a graphics communication major. She has been working on a large drawing that requires the use of the dining room table. And, that's where I scrap! Sooooo, not much happening till her project is done. Education first!!

I'm sure you all know about Unity's sale.
Check it out here: Unity
Lots of Christmas and Halloween.

Have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. Great cards. Hope your daughter finishes soon so you can have your scrapping table back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, and great work on the scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Have FUN with the scrapbooking. That is what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! And doesn't it feel great to use up scraps? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are awesome and I love that you are doing PL your own way! My sister is doing her wedding pics on the left and her college kids today on the right. Then and Now! It is such a great album! I am very sure your family loves yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Congrats on getting all those photos scrapped! Good luck with the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool! I love the project life stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice cards. And good for you catching up on the scrapping. I am so far behind in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so behind with the scrapbooking that it gets a wee bit depressing. Oh well, you are doing a great job! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job getting those pics scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh. I love that sentiment... I have it and have used it for ATCs, cards, journaling in pages, etc... Lovely lovely. tks for reminding me of it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards! Luv that feel the joy stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!