Followers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Just scraps

Hi Everyone!
I was going through some of my scraps this week. I need to get rid of the ones that are too small or that I will never use. If I couldn't put together a quick card...into the trash it went.

I

Here are 3 of the cards I made. Doing this is making me ink some stamps that I haven't used in a while too :) I'll have more next week since I have lots more scraps to use or purge. 
I told myself I wasn't going to shop this weekend but Unity makes it so hard! Besides I bought one of the single sentiments and promptly lost it. It's on sale again. And did you see the arrows stamp that's FREE with a $7 purchase?? I need it! :)

Have an AWESOME week!


14 comments:

  1. I'm working on my scraps too. These cards are the perfect inspiration for me to increase my "need a card quickly" stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet set of cards. I love it when I can purge and recycle with my crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! Wrangling the scrap pile is always tricky but feels so good when you make something nice out of what seems like odds & ends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards to use up your scraps! It is a constant battle in my stamp room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use up scraps and clean up the stash. Nice creations with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea on the scraps purge! I need to do that, too. TGIF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards! Thank God you didn't throw your scraps away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have been busy...Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! Way to use those scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All 3 cards are cute! I hear you on the scraps, I need to go through mine again! Maybe that will be my Monday project. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! Love the variety and way to go, using up your scraps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!