Followers

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas cards

Hi Everyone! 

I can hardly believe that Christmas is almost here. I am almost done shopping. I still haven't wrapped anything....or decorated. Next weekend is when I'll probably get the decorating done. :)

Anyway....This is week 79 for the PaperCrafter's Challenge:


With this image what else could I make but Christmas cards! Before I show the card I want to tell you where the paper came from. I received a Christmas card in the mail and the inside of the envelope had this awesome lining.  I couldn't just throw it out. Soooooo I made these cards:


Has anyone heard of Susan K. Weckesser? She is an artist and stamp designer for Unity Stamps. For the past 5 years she has hosted what is called the Christmas Love Campaign. This is year 6. The whole idea is to create things to give away. You can post your creation and story to her blog, Facebook, Instagram. There are even prizes. So these cards and more will be given away. I'm thinking of giving a whole box of cards to the local headstart program where my sister works. 
I hope you'll check it out and join in!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous card and awesome how you found the paper. Love the info on Susan's cause, hopefully i remember next early in fall so I could join in on that also, great cause. Maybe you could put a reminder to us early fall next year if you remember...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty snowflake cards! Thanks for sharing about Susan's cause too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great program! Inspiring all on its own. Your cards are lovely, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!