Followers

Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Christmas!

 Hi Everyone!

This week is number 81 for PaperCrafter's Corner! The inspiration piece is ADORABLE!


I tried several different things using this as my inspiration. 

The first card with a Unity stamp:
 I took the holly from the inspiration. I like it but I wanted to try something different. Then I created this card with a Momenta stamp:
I like this one better for the challenge. It has the diamond and the holly. Plus it has a more vintage feel. 
While I had everything out I notice an unfinished card. And so I made a third card:
Not for the challenge.....just for fun. And, speaking of fun....I won this stamp from Stampendous and just HAD to ink it up.
It's so CUTE!

We finally put our tree up. The only decorations on it are big white flowers. I wanted to see what our cat Jack would do. 
It didn't take any time at all for him to climb into the tree!
Since this is my last post before the holiday I want to wish everyone a 
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Almost forgot Stephanie at PaperCrafter's Corner has started her 12 days of GIVEAWAYS! 
Go enter!

3 comments:

  1. JPScraps, you did a FABULOUS job with the challenge AND made gorgeous cards! Love your diversity and love that little kitty! You made me eager to get back in the craft room and make some more cards!! We can all use them this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading every word of your blog and seeing your great cards! Nice win on that stamp! Jack looks quite content! We've get the labradoodles out of the living room. I don't want to think what they would do to the tree! :o) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your cards. And your cat too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!