Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Halloween configurations FUN

Hello. 
Happy Halloween.
A little early.

Today's creepy post is brought to you by a PaperCrafters Corner Challenge.....to make a Tim Holtz configurations book. PCC's new creative team member made one. It's amazing!!

Here's mine:


Some close-ups

I made the spider from my stash of beads. It was painted with  Deco Art black paint then I added Ranger dauber paint in silver to match the skeletons.
I used the same technique from the spider to color the bottle and skull ring on the right and the skull beads on the left.The chandelier is from Blue Moon beads. I colored the pearl with a sharpie. I couldn't find any pumpkins I liked so I made both from salt dough and then painted them. The moon scene is from the packaging,
 The chains are from old jewelry, the bat from dollar tree, and the bottles are Blue Moon Beads. The locket/mirror I found in my stash. If you look close you just might see a ghost.
I made the books from scraps. The tombstone is from Dollar Tree. The bottle idea came from Brandy. 
The crystal balls idea aslo came from Brandy. I used salt sough to make the witch hat.  
The blood stone are rocks from my yard. The ax is from Blue Moon Beads.

Supplies
Dollar Tree-Skeletons, skulls, bat
Michael's-spider web
Tuesday morning-bottles
Pat Catans-stack of skull beads
Blue Moon beads-chandelier, bottles, weapons
Everything else came from my stash.
Paint-Deco  Art-black; Ranger dauber-silver; Apple Barrel-pavement & white
Inks-Colorbox chalk ink for aging the paper
Liquitex texture paste
Papers-Glitz; American Crafts-silver paper (thanks Steph)

This was so much fun to make! So much so that I plan on making a Christmas one. 
Anything you want to see closer or info about just ask in the comments. Thanks for looking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!