Followers

Saturday, October 24, 2015

PCC #122 & a special card

Hi Everyone! 
I hope LIFE is treating you well. 

This week's challenge at PaperCrafters Corner is Halloween/Thanksgiving themed.

Love the dark look of this cover. For my card I used a Darice embossing folder and FaberCastel chalk pencils, Colorbox white ink, and a Unity stamp. I wanted it to have that dark look of the inspiration piece. 


PaperCrafters Corner has a new magazine challenge every week. I'd love to see more players. :)
They're also having a Tim Holtz configurations book challenge! The deadline is Nov. 13th.  I'm working on my entry but I used the box instead of the book. (I hope that's ok) I'm hoping to have it done soon. It's so much FUN!

The second card I made was at the request of my sister. In her job she meets lots of people. All types of people but mostly those with families. I don't know how this started but when she sees someone in crisis like a family member with a drug addiction, medical issue, etc. She gives them a small stone cross. Like a worry stone. That person keeps it until their issue is resolved.Then it is passed to someone else. She wanted a card to go with the cross and this is what I made.


Inside she'll put the directions for the stone cross. I stamped a Unity sentiment on the inside that reads "faith. hope. love. live by it always."
I used another Darice folder and Spellbinders crosses.

Have a GREAT WEEK!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by!